Κυριακή 2 Σεπτεμβρίου 2012

Goodbye Summer, Hello Fall!

Hello Queens!
September is here and I am both sad and happy about that.
Summer is officially over but I want to go to college again, meet my friends etc.
This is a "Back to School" outfit which includes one of my favorite bags!
Do you like this hairstyle? I find it really cute. It is like I have a halo on me!














1. Dress. Pull & Bear.
2. Boots. Oysho.
3. Denim Jacket. United Colors of Benetton,
4. Bag. Paul's Boutique.
5. Necklace. Claire's.
6. Earrings. Di Depux.

11 σχόλια:

  1. Ομορφο φορεμα!
    Τι κι αν ηρθε ο Σεπτεμβρης... το καλοκαιρι καλα κρατει.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Very pretty dress, I like a denim vest mixed with a summer dress, it's so cute

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. H tsanta einai toso xaritwmeni!
    anipomonw na tin dw se outfit post

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. yperoxo look!
    k h tsanta ksexwrizei!
    kalo mas septemvrh loipon!
    :)
    http://talkingaboutf.blogspot.gr/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. I am super sad about that. I want summer back :(

    Check my blog by the way if you have the time for it.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. auto to style ego to liono kathe xrono! auto...k to tzin psilomeso sorts, dantelenio kalson , arvilakia k gileko! <3

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή