Πέμπτη 6 Σεπτεμβρίου 2012

New In-Summer Edition

Hello Queens!
Here is a post with all of my summer buys from Rhodes and Athens.
I am still having trouble thinking that summer is over.
How is that possible? It flew away so quickly...



Green Bracelet from OH LA LA, Colorful Bracelets from Greek Local Store.

Earrings from H&M. (I bought the package just for the neon ones)

Necklace from Zara.(I have been looking for that necklace for ages. I love it!)


Necklaces from H&M.


Headband from Bershka.

Headband from Zara.


Headband from Claire's.


Collar from Pull & Bear.


Necklace with Shell from Greek Local Store.


Skirt from Zara.




Swimsuits from H&M.

Belly Button from Greek Local Store.

Tank Tops. Orange from Pull & Bear, Yellow from H&M, Neon Yellow from Zara.


Shirt "I'm not the Princess, I'm the Queen" from Bershka.

Shirt from H&M.

Dress from  Pull & Bear.

Jacket from H&M.


Dress from H&M.



Shirt from Zara.


Neon Satchel from H&M.


 Crown Necklace from Greek Local Store.


Daisy by Marc Jacobs.




Nail Polishes. Annie, 69 Nails & H&M.

Swimsuit from Oysho.

Glambition Bracelet by Eleftheria Papadaki.

And I bought some bracelets (they are my new obsession as you might have guessed) from Asos.






I know that this post is reeeeally long but here are the things that I bought in the period June-August so I hope you understand. 
In fact, I bought more things but I showed you some of them in previous posts, like this skirt, so I decided not to show them here too.
Which is your favorite piece?

16 σχόλια:

  1. Looks like you went on a shopping spree!!! Love all the jewelry you got!! PS. I'd love it if you could visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. it's so annoying that summer seems to be over now :/ but you bought really lovely things :) so stylish!
    in btw you have a really nice blog, dear.love your layout and the posts! keep up the amazing work and
    maybe you'll have a look on my blog as well, if you like :))

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Sooooo nice!
    GIVEAWAY on my blog
    Check it out
    talkingaboutf.blogspot.gr

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Hello beautiful. I know your blog. This is great i like your style and you are very pretty :) You have a new follower. I invite you to know my blog. I hope your visit;) A big hug. PersonalStyle.
    www.blogpersonalstyle.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Hi dear!! i don't know your blog but is great!! I love it!
    I invite you to visit mien if you want and follow each other!
    Kiises honey!
    www.marilynsclosetblog.com

    I'm doing a WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY on my blog and Monday 10th is the last day to join ;) --> http://marilynsclosetblog.blogspot.com.es/2012/08/worldwide-giveaway-liketosurf.html

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. ohhh so great pieces!! I love that neon jewelery! so chic:)
    please visit me in free time:)!
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. exo to ethnic poukamiso sou se fousta!! kai to aroma daisy( my mums) !! ahahah <3

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. That Zara blouse is so cool! :) You can really work this western style with it! :)
    All the best,

    Jana & Vanessa from charming Berlin ♥

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. The necklace is beautiful! I love the blue and yellow!

    If you follow me, tell me, I will follow you back!
    xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή